Sunday 2 October 2011

Kujo Jotaro (Jojo's Bizarre Adventures)

This is my sketch of Kujo Jotaro from part three of the manga, Jojo's Bizarre Adventures. He didn't turn out as muscle y as he should be, and the body balance is a little strange, but I'm fairly happy considering how less time it took to draw compared to other drawings. That's probably because he's an already existing character with concrete features rather than something that I imagine, as Gohan from DBZ also didn't take too long for me to draw.....

I mainly used my memory, and these two pictures as reference.


2 comments:

  1. I like his pose.
    You did well the movement of his legs.
    Maybe some suggestions for the upper part of his body:
    http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1246/skmbtc36011092717471oy2.jpg

    Don't hesitate to exagerate the size of his body, even if he might look too much massive after, it won't really matter (and even Araki Hirohiko also does these exagerations himself).

    About his facial expression, maybe you should give him eyebrows a little bit bigger with a specific look in his eyes even if at first it would look a bit stereotypical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for the critique.

    You're right, he should be more bulky.
    I wonder why I didn't notice that myself....?

    Hmm and yeah his face is quite blank and emotionless....

    ReplyDelete