Sunday 4 September 2011

CHARACTER 001: Kind of imaged myself when drawing....


Well this isn't the first drawing I've done since picking up pencils again, but I forgot to scan the ones before it.....and the scanner is at my parent's house. I don't think it's a particularly good scanner either....but nevertheless you can see that I'm not good at drawing clean lines, or doing much shading.......yet anyway....

Although it's a little bit embarrassing to say, I imaged myself when drawing this, well at least the face...
I always fantasise about being a character in stories like manga/anime etc and often make up scenario's in  my head. The pants kinda look too plain in my opinion and the flowing scarf bit doesn't look right but I think that's about as good as I can get at my current level. Which is very annoying.

I was reading Jojo's Bizzare Adventure at the time so I think I got influenced a bit by that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment